CN, in partnership with KCSM, is pleased to announce a new cross border inspection service implemented by the Mexican government. This will allow intermodal shipments to cross into Mexico prior to being inspected.
The new SENASICA* inspection points are located in Mexico City at KCSM’s Puerta Mexico Intermodal Terminal and Terminal Ferroviaria de Valle de Mexico’s (TFVM) Pantaco Intermodal Terminal.
* Servicio Nacional de Sanidad, Inocuidad, y Calidad Agroalimentaria (SENASICA)
Approved commodity groups for the NEW simplified inspection process
Download the brochure
Expanding market reach
Expand your reach into the largest growing market in North America with CN’s door-to-door seamless intermodal shipping solutions for agricultural products.
- 24/7 tracking of shipments
- 24/7 customer service
- Full service customs brokerage team to ensure you benefit from the most favorable duty rates
- Experienced, local CN Mexico team
- Cost-effective advantage of rail over truck - 55,000 lb payload (from Canada)
- Lowest fuel surcharge in the industry
- Fuel efficient transport solution
Read more about services offered for Mexico