We take great pride in our role as Supply Chain enablers. Sometimes, however, things do happen and your goods may be damaged during the transportation process. We appreciate that this can be a frustrating experience, which is why we strive to make the claims process as quick and painless as possible.
If we have caused damage to your goods, we will make it right.
Submit your claim online, it's quick and easy!
- Claims made online are prioritized, therefore there is a quicker turn-around
- Dedicated 1-800 number for assistance
- Ability to monitor the progress of your current claim as well as past claim activity
- One location to manage all claim documents
Click here to download the claims process guide.
Please make sure you have the following information available before you file a claim online:
- Statement of type of damage, quantity of damage, reason for damage and value of damaged product and/or cost to repair damaged product
- Original bill of lading
- Original or certified copy of invoice to original customer
- Photo and any other related documentation not previously sent with a Damage Notification
- Damage notification or intent to claim must be submitted within four months of your product arriving at final destination
- If additional information is required, we will use the name and contact number that you enter on the claims web site as our point of contact
For more information on freight claim settlements or inspections, please contact us at 1-800-667-8778.